Ram Body Shop & Collision Center
We have a fully certified Ram body shop on site and will service all Ram models
Call 702-872-2794 to Schedule an Appointment
We Accept All Motor Vehicle Insurance Providers
Our certified Ram body shop mechanics work with state-of-the-art equipment on to perform repairs on major structural damage, dents, suspension and wheel alignment, glass repair, minor dings, and any other types of damage to your vehicle. Our repair shop always provides genuine Ram replacement parts installed by Ram certified body shop mechanics to get your vehicle back on the road in top condition. We know it can be a hassle to have your car in the shop, so our crew will work to get you back on the road as soon as possible. At our Ram auto body shop, we bring experience and precision to every job so you can feel confident that your vehicle was repaired to the best possible condition when you get back on the road. We offer the following services:
Major Collision Repair
- Our state-of-the-art facility and mechanics will repair your vehicle back to showroom condition after a major accident.
Dent & Ding Repair
- An experienced specialist will correct the damaged panel and have your car looking like new.
Painting & Color Matching to Manufacturer Specifications
- Our specially trained technicians will repaint your car to match the factory color to look like new.
Frame Repair & Replacement
- Our certified Ram repair specialists will restore your vehicle’s frame to original factory strength and dimensions.
Suspension & Wheel Alignment
- Our suspension and alignment services will prevent damage to your tires and increase fuel efficiency.
Glass Repair & Replacement
- We offer a full range of auto glass repairs, replacement, and installation.
If you’ve been in an accident, we can get you back on the road quickly and with the peace of mind that your vehicle is in pristine condition once again.
Jeep Body Shop & Collision FAQ’s
Do You Use RAM MOPAR/OEM Parts?
We always prefer and recommend to use OEM RAM parts, however each clients insurance policies are the determining factor on what parts are ultimately used.
Do You Offer Free Estimates On RAM Repairs?
Yes, initial estimates are free for all RAM repairs. Call our service department to set an appointment at (702) 872-2794.
Do I Have To Bring In My Vehicle For The Initial Estimate?
Yes, in order to provide an estimate we will need to inspect your RAM.
How Long Will My Repairs Take Be Completed On My RAM?
Each repair is unique, your advisor will be able to give you an estimated completion date. Our goal is to deliver quality on time, every time.
Are There Any Guarantees On The Repairs Made?
Yes, each RAM repair includes a written limited lifetime warranty.
Everyone was so nice and eager to help! Amazing customer service. They were able to diagnose my vehicle despite me having trouble at other locations. Job well done. – May 12, 2021
Las Vegas, NV