Jeep Body Shop & Collision Center
We have a fully certified Jeep body shop on site and will service all Jeep models
Call 702-872-2794 to Schedule an Appointment
We Accept All Motor Vehicle Insurance Providers
Our certified Jeep body shop technicians provide the highest quality work with state-of-the-art equipment on major structural damage, dent repairs, suspension and wheel alignment, glass repair, minor dings, and everything in between. Our repair shop guarantees genuine Jeep replacement parts installed by Jeep certified body shop mechanics to get your vehicle running like new. We know it can be a struggle to have your car out of commission, so our crew will work to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. At our Jeep auto body shop, we bring experience and precision to every job so you can feel confident that your vehicle is in the best condition when you get back on the road. We offer the following services:
Major Collision Repair
- Our state-of-the-art facility and mechanics will repair your vehicle back to showroom condition after a major accident.
Dent & Ding Repair
- An experienced specialist will correct the damaged panel and have your car looking like new.
Painting & Color Matching to Manufacturer Specifications
- Our specially trained technicians will repaint your car to match the factory color to look like new.
Frame Repair & Replacement
- Our certified Jeep repair specialists will restore your vehicle’s frame to original factory strength and dimensions.
Suspension & Wheel Alignment
- Our suspension and alignment services will prevent damage to your tires and increase fuel efficiency.
Glass Repair & Replacement
- We offer a full range of auto glass repairs, replacement, and installation.
If you’ve been in an accident, we can get you back on the road quickly and with the peace of mind that your vehicle is in pristine condition once again.
Jeep Body Shop & Collision FAQ’s
Do You Use Jeep MOPAR/OEM Parts?
We always prefer and recommend to use OEM Parts for your Jeep, however clients insurance policies are the determining factor on what parts are used.
Can You Give Me A Free Estimate?
Yes, we would be happy to provide you with a free initial estimate for your Jeep. Call our service department to set an appointment at (702) 872-2794.
Do I Have To Bring In My Jeep For An Estimate?
Yes, in order to provide an estimate we will need to thoroughly inspect your Jeep.
How Long Will My Repairs Take?
Every Jeep repair is unique, your service advisor will be able to provide you with an estimated completion date. Our goal is to deliver quality on time, every time.
Are There Any Guarantees On The Repairs Made To My Jeep?
Yes, all clients will receive a written limited lifetime warranty upon completion of your Jeep repairs.
Great care given to my car. The support staff were all friendly individually and if in a group acknowledged each customer. Great job everyone! – May 4, 2021
Las Vegas, NV