Fiat Body Shop & Collision Center
We have a fully certified Fiat body shop on site and will service all Fiat models
Call 702-872-2794 to Schedule an Appointment
We Accept All Motor Vehicle Insurance Providers
Our certified Fiat body shop mechanics will provide quality work with state-of-the-art equipment on major structural damage, minor dings, suspension and wheel alignment, glass repair, dent repairs, and everything in between. Our repair shop guarantees genuine Fiat replacement parts installed by Fiat certified body shop mechanics to get your vehicle running like new. We know it can be frustrating to have your car in the shop, so we will work quickly to get you back in your vehicle as soon as possible. At our Fiat auto body shop, we bring experience and attention to detail to every task so you can be sure that your vehicle is in the best possible shape for when you get back on the road. We offer the following services:
Major Collision Repair
- Our state-of-the-art facility and mechanics will repair your vehicle back to showroom condition after a major accident.
Dent & Ding Repair
- An experienced specialist will correct the damaged panel and have your car looking like new.
Painting & Color Matching to Manufacturer Specifications
- Our specially trained technicians will repaint your car to match the factory color to look like new.
Frame Repair & Replacement
- Our certified Fiat repair specialists will restore your vehicle’s frame to original factory strength and dimensions.
Suspension & Wheel Alignment
- Our suspension and alignment services will prevent damage to your tires and increase fuel efficiency.
Glass Repair & Replacement
- We offer a full range of auto glass repairs, replacement, and installation.
If you’ve been in an accident, we can get you back on the road quickly and with the peace of mind that your vehicle is in pristine condition once again.
Fiat Body Shop & Collision FAQ’s
Do You Use Fiat MOPAR/OEM Parts?
We always prefer and recommend to use OEM Fiat parts, however clients insurance policies are the determining factor on what parts are used.
Do You Offer Free Estimates?
Yes, initial estimates are free. Call our service department to set an appointment at 702-872-2794.
Do I Have To Bring In My Vehicle For An Estimate?
Yes, in order to provide an estimate we will need to inspect the vehicle.
How Long Will My Repairs Take Be Completed?
Each repair is unique, your advisor will be able to provide you with an estimated completion date. Our goal is to deliver quality on time, every time.
Are There Any Guarantees On The Repairs?
Yes, clients receive a written limited lifetime warranty upon completion of repairs.
Great service. Fast and most importantly trustworthy! – May 17, 2021
Las Vegas, NV