Chrysler Body Shop & Collision Center
We have a fully certified Chrysler body shop on site and will service all Chrysler models
Call 702-872-2794 to Schedule an Appointment
We Accept All Motor Vehicle Insurance Providers
Our certified Chrysler body shop technicians provide the highest quality work with state-of-the-art equipment on major structural damage, dent repairs, suspension and wheel alignment, glass repair, minor dings, and everything in between. Our repair shop guarantees genuine Chrysler replacement parts installed by Chrysler certified body shop mechanics to get your vehicle running like new. We know it can be a struggle to have your car out of commission, so our crew will work to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. At our Chrysler auto body shop, we bring experience and precision to every job so you can feel confident that your vehicle is in the best condition when you get back on the road. We offer the following services:
Major Collision Repair
- Our state-of-the-art facility and mechanics will repair your vehicle back to showroom condition after a major accident.
Dent & Ding Repair
- An experienced specialist will correct the damaged panel and have your car looking like new.
Painting & Color Matching to Manufacturer Specifications
- Our specially trained technicians will repaint your car to match the factory color to look like new.
Frame Repair & Replacement
- Our certified Chrysler repair specialists will restore your vehicle’s frame to original factory strength and dimensions.
Suspension & Wheel Alignment
- Our suspension and alignment services will prevent damage to your tires and increase fuel efficiency.
Glass Repair & Replacement
- We offer a full range of auto glass repairs, replacement, and installation.
If you’ve been in an accident, we can get you back on the road quickly and with the peace of mind that your vehicle is in pristine condition once again.
Chrysler Body Shop & Collision FAQ’s
Do You Use Chrysler MOPAR/OEM Parts?
We always prefer and recommend to use OEM Parts, however clients insurance policies are the determining factor on what parts are used.
Are you FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) Certified?
Yes, we are fully certified by the FCA.
Do You Provide Free Estimates?
Yes, we provide all initial estimates free. Call our service department to set an appointment at (702) 872-2794.
Do You Have To See My Vehicle In Order To Provide An Estimate?
Yes, we will need to inspect your vehicle in order to provide your initial estimate.
How Long Will My Repairs Take To Be Completed?
Every Chrysler repair is unique, your service advisor will be able to provide you with an estimated completion time. Our goal is to deliver quality on time, every time.
Are There Any Guarantees On The Repairs You Made?
Yes, every clients will have a written limited lifetime warranty given to them upon completion of repairs.
Amazing customer service always!!! I will be a customer for life!! Thank You! – April 22, 2021
Las Vegas, NV