Nissan Body Shop & Collision Center
We have a fully certified Nissan body shop on site and will service all Nissan models
Call 702-872-2794 to Schedule an Appointment
We Accept All Motor Vehicle Insurance Providers
Our certified Nissan body shop technicians in Las Vegas, NV provide the highest quality work with state-of-the-art equipment on major structural damage, dent repairs, suspension and wheel alignment, glass repair, minor dings, and everything in between. Our repair shop guarantees genuine Nissan replacement parts installed by Nissan certified mechanics to get your vehicle running like new. We know it can be a struggle to have your car out of commission, so our crew will work to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. At our Nissan auto body shop, we bring experience and precision to every job so you can feel confident that your vehicle is in the best condition when you get back on the road. We offer the following services:
Major Collision Repair
- Our state-of-the-art facility and mechanics will repair your vehicle back to showroom condition after a major accident.
Dent & Ding Repair
- An experienced specialist will correct the damaged panel and have your car looking like new.
Painting & Color Matching to Manufacturer Specifications
- Our specially trained technicians will repaint your car to match the factory color to look like new.
Frame Repair & Replacement
- Our certified Nissan repair specialists will restore your vehicle’s frame to original factory strength and dimensions.
Suspension & Wheel Alignment
- Our suspension and alignment services will prevent damage to your tires and increase fuel efficiency.
Glass Repair & Replacement
- We offer a full range of auto glass repairs, replacement, and installation.
If you’ve been in an accident, we can get you back on the road quickly and with the peace of mind that your vehicle is in pristine condition once again.
Nissan Body Shop & Collision FAQ’s
Do You Use Nissan OEM Parts?
We prefer and recommend to use OEM parts, however the determining factor comes from the clients insurance policy.
Can You Do Free Estimates?
Yes, all initial estimates for your repairs are free of charge. Call our service department to set an appointment for your estimate at (702) 872-2794.
Can I Get An Estimate Without Bringing In My Vehicle?
No, in order to provide an initial estimate we will need to inspect the vehicle.
How Long Do Repairs Take?
Each repair is different, but we will be able to provide you with an estimated completion day/time. Our goal is to deliver quality on time, every time.
Do You Offer Any Guarantees On The Repairs?
Yes, clients receive a limited lifetime warranty once the repairs are made
They treat you like family & their very efficient, on how they do everything – May 12, 2021
Las Vegas, NV