Hyundai Body Shop & Collision Center
INFINITI of Las Vegas has a full-service Hyundai body shop onsite
Call 702-872-2794 to Schedule an Appointment
We Accept All Motor Vehicle Insurance Providers
Our certified Hyundai body shop technicians provide the highest quality work with state-of-the-art equipment on major structural damage, dent repairs, suspension and wheel alignment, glass repair, minor dings, and everything in between. Our repair shop guarantees genuine Hyundai replacement parts installed by Hyundai certified body shop mechanics to get your vehicle running like new. We know it can be a struggle to have your car out of commission, so our crew will work to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. At our Hyundai auto body shop, we bring experience and precision to every job so you can feel confident that your vehicle is in the best condition when you get back on the road. We offer the following services:
Major Collision Repair
- Our state-of-the-art facility and mechanics will repair your vehicle back to showroom condition after a major accident.
Dent & Ding Repair
- An experienced specialist will correct the damaged panel and have your car looking like new.
Painting & Color Matching to Manufacturer Specifications
- Our specially trained technicians will repaint your car to match the factory color to look like new.
Frame Repair & Replacement
- Our certified Hyundai repair specialists will restore your vehicle’s frame to original factory strength and dimensions.
Suspension & Wheel Alignment
- Our suspension and alignment services will prevent damage to your tires and increase fuel efficiency.
Glass Repair & Replacement
- We offer a full range of auto glass repairs, replacement, and installation.
If you’ve been in an accident, we can get you back on the road quickly and with the peace of mind that your vehicle is in pristine condition once again.
Hyundai Body Shop & Collision FAQ’s
Do You Provide Free Estimates?
Yes, we are happy to offer initial estimates for free. Call our service department to set an appointment at 702-872-2794.
Do You Have To Inspect The Vehicle In Order To Provide An Estimate?
Yes, a full inspection will be needed in order to provide your initial estimate.
How Long Will Repairs Take To Be Completed?
Every repair is unique, your service advisor will be able to provide you with a completion date. Our goal is to deliver quality on time, every time.
Are There Any Warranties On The Repairs?
Yes, you will receive a written limited lifetime warranty upon completion of your repairs.
Came in for a few repairs and everything was fixed perfectly as expected. They are quick, efficient and friendly. – May 6, 2021
Las Vegas, NV